Our full Pinterest management service is designed to help you establish a consistent and ongoing presence on Pinterest. Our comprehensive system will help you harness the power of this popular social media platform to improve your reach and drive more traffic to your website or business. We typically work with clients to design a system that works best for their needs, but in general our full Pinterest management service includes:
- setting up Tailwind (if needed),
- working with you to develop a strategy that meets your preferences for resharing old content, sharing new content, and sharing products (if needed),
- developing a resharing schedule, maintaining a full Pinterest queue that typically includes a minimum of 20 pins from others per day and your personal pins (Typically we schedule 7-10 client pin starts per week, one per day plus a couple of extra if you have enough content. Then those pins are repinned out at set intervals via Tailwind. The number of your personal pins per day varies based on the number of pins available, amount of personal and collaborative boards that relate to your content, and resharing preferences.),
- and participating in Tailwind tribes to extend the reach of your content.
Along with Pinterest management this package also includes:
- tracking basic data,
- using analytics to look at your most active boards,
- making sure your pins from other sources are feeding those popular boards, and
- targeting additional boards that are most important to you for growth as needed.
To ensure that every customer gets the dedicated attention they deserve we accept a limited number of new clients per month.